HIT THE TRAILS

HIT THE TRAILS
CHESTER WOODS RACES

Monday, May 23, 2011

Holy Cow !!!

Registrations are coming in for the various race distances like crazy. I'm keeping hopping transfering all the information to our spreadsheet. And soon I will assign bib numbers to all pre-registered runners. It looks like we will smash all attendence records this year.
I will be helping out at Med City as much as possible this weekend as well as manning the Rochester Track Club booth at the fittness festival at times. I will have info and registrations for Chester Woods.
Join Jim Parry as he runs 7 marathons in seven days, starting tonight. He will be running laps around Stewartville so you can hop in and run whatever distance you want. I will definately be running with him later this week. Here is a link to his blog with more info.
http://mrparrysendurancechallenge.blogspot.com/

No comments: