HIT THE TRAILS

HIT THE TRAILS
CHESTER WOODS RACES

Thursday, May 6, 2010

5/11/10 Millville!

We will be going out of town for our next trail run. The beautiful little village of Millville is our destination. We'll be running along the Zumbro river on an old abandoned road for a six mile out and back jaunt. This will be pretty much flat with some rocky spots.Plan on meeting at Shopko North at 5:30PM and we'll caravan nortth to Millville.I plan on parking by the ballfield on the south side of the bridge. We should be hitting the trail about 6:15
I am anxious to snap some pictures of this run,it will be awesome!
There is a link to a map on the right side of the blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I didn't realize there is a blog for this! I am in Mpls, originally from PineIsland, otherwise, I would be joining you on the runs for sure! I am super excited for my first trail run!!