HIT THE TRAILS

HIT THE TRAILS
CHESTER WOODS RACES

Thursday, April 2, 2009

This- n- that

I've been making a few trips out to the trails sometimes by myself and other times with a friend. Its great to be back on the trails again. The trails are dry and runable but, it'll be nice when things start to green up. I did see a dogwood bush starting to show signs uf budding out. Physically I'm feeling great I still am a little creaky starting out the first few miles but its getting better all the time. I've been ramping up the miles getting ready for the Med City Marathon, as of today I,ve got 43 miles in since last Saturday.
I'll be at the Fools Five Road Race on sunday trying to generate interest in the track club and The Chester Woods Trail Run.
Runners world has expanded their Trail Running section. Here is a link to the on-line version.
http://www.runnersworld.com/cda/special/0,7889,s6-238-276-0-0,00.html
Good reading

No comments: